Laughter may be the best medicine, but sometimes you need a dose of chocolate! I am sure all of us have time to time cravings for dessert,especially something with chocolate. Last week, I had some chocolate and access to youtube, I was in the mood to make something, so i ended up watching tons of videos and finally came up with my own recipe.
This post shows you how you can make a quick dessert for yourself and if you are feeling generous, then for your roommates/friends. As i stay as a paying guest, i don’t really have access to a full fledged kitchen. I used very minimal cutlery and ingredients.
Check out below the video for more details, recipe below.
Ingredients required :
Fresh Cream 200g
Oreo 1 packet crushed
- Grate chocolate and melt it in microwave for 30 seconds or using double boiler.
- Whip the fresh cream until firm.
- Add the cool chocolate mixture to the whipped cream and fold it in gently.
- Take a glass or a mug.
- Add a layer of crushed oreos.
- Spoon in a layer of chocolate mousse.
- Keep layering the oreo and chocolate mousse as much as you want,
- Freeze it for 3 hours or overnight (The hardest part)
- Take it out and serve immediately.
So get up and whip some delicious chocolate mousse and impress everyone! Happy sunday everyone.
P.S : The video quality and the editing will be better in the future 🙂