I think in general, it’s every girl’s problem that how much ever you try to declutter or arrange things inside our bag, it doesn’t happen in everyday life… Atleast not in my bag…except for my wallet, everything else is just dumped inside without proper organization, which makes it hard to find later 😉
So, today I found one of the solutions for this problem
As I am really into DIYing nowadays, I found out this very easy NO-SEW pouches tutorial from PBteen blog … And they are so easy, cute and so damn cheap too…
All you need is
– 8″ x 11″ cloth pieces ( I have taken 2 different colors)
– fabric glue
– 8″ zippers
– fabric paint
I have the following step by step picture for you
1. As I’m layering the inside of the Pouch with another cloth, we need to first glue both of them together.
2. To get a nice finish, apply glue to the corners and fold them neatly, so as to get nicer edges.
3. Now place the zipper perpendicular to the longer side.
4. Glue both the ends to the zipper.
5. Open the zip and turn the fabric inside out. Now glue as shown below both the sides and let it dry.
6. Voila! The no sew pouch is done! If you have a plain fabric like me, you can paint patterns on it with fabric paint..
Here’s another one which I did… Inspired from PBTeen blog, I added an addition to it, a woollen tassle I made.
And it turned out pretty ok!
I hope my bag gets better organized with these Pouches… Hope you guys had fun reading this post or even better making one for yourself or your friends.. This can also be a beautiful handmade gift for your friends…! Cya.